Role title: Change of Tenancy Administrator (internal role)
Working hours: 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Team: Payment Solutions Team
The Change of Tenancy team help to create new accounts for new occupiers of properties that are going through or have been through the debt process.They will request documentation to prove new responsibility of the property and review these documents to see if it is a genuine change of tenancy.
About the role
We are looking to recruit an administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing change of tenancy (COT) documents on live customer accounts, ensuring that previous accounts are closed down correctly and to ensure that billing is closed accurately. You will also cancel down any further debt action or remove debt that is already on a meter. This role will require you to deal with letting agents, landlords and members directly.
This will include:
- Actioning change of tenancy's (COT's) - add documents to internal system (CB2), tasking relevant departments, adding reads and contact information to the new account. Cancelling debt action if required and create a new account for the new member
- Responding to emails sent into the Tenancy Documents Inbox - this would include responding directly to members, letting agencies or landlords. Requesting further documentation, or forwarding to emails to the relevant department
- Responding to letters sent into the Tenancy Documents team - this would include responding directly to members, letting agencies or landlords. Requesting further documentation, or forwarding to the relevant department that it is for, and scanning to CB2
- Reviewing the restarts report - actioning COT's and investigating possible COT’s, restarting action when no documents or insufficient documents are received.
- Reviewing the daily home move report - Checking daily and new accounts created by other departments that are currently in the debt process. Providing feedback and training issues for call centre, reversing COT's if required.
- Running GN0051 report - reviewing accounts to check which need to be placed on hold from debt action for two weeks and potentially processing COTs there and then depending on balance and information given.
- Outbound calls to Letting Agents/Landlords - to discuss potential COTs or requesting further information.
- GN0038 Process - Validating documents for Debt on Prepayment COTs. Updating PPM admin team so they are aware not to re-add debt to the meter.
- Call Taking - Answering calls from advisors on the Tenancy Documents internal line.
- Checks - Carrying out TraceIQ and Land Registry checks
- Business COT's - Monitoring the Business folder and working on these when required.
- Workflow + Diary Notes - Monitoring and actioning Workflow tasks and promised callbacks to members.
- Investigating - potentially fraudulent COTs via online searches
- Complaints - logging complaints where necessary and dealing with these until a resolution is achieved.
- High level of attention to detail is essential
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbally and written
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- Strong team working ethic
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges
- Ability to take ownership and deal with difficult situations
- Excellent investigation skills
To apply for this role, please upload your CV below and answer the pre-screening questions.
Please note, this is an internal role so at this stage we will only consider applications from current employees.