Data Analyst - Telco
Employment type: Permanent
We’re changing here at Utility Warehouse. As an established, 20-year-old British company, we’ve started a fundamental transformation to become an agile and tech-led business that will enable us to develop a platform to innovate and grow.
We work in cross-functional squads, where every data analyst is a member of a central data tribe and fully embedded in a product domain alongside engineers, product managers and marketers.
What you will do:
Utility Warehouse are seeking a Data Analyst who will play a key role in answering our most fundamental questions about Telecoms, and improving the way we work with our customers, partners and suppliers.
The key objective will be to build the Telecoms data infrastructure and track key metrics through end-user dashboards. This includes integrating multiple data sources, building out dashboarding functionality and supporting data management processes.
You will be using a variety of different tools, technologies and techniques, working alongside engineers, data scientists and product managers to scope, plan and deliver data-driven insight.
You should apply if:
- You have a passion for data analytics and reporting
- You’re an expert in querying databases using SQL
- Used to working independently and also comfortable engaging and supporting stakeholders around the organisation
- Experience working with and manipulating numerical and time series data
- Proficient working with relational and non-relational data sources
- You are a self-starter; enthusiastic and can thrive in a rapidly changing environment
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with cloud analytics tools and platforms such as Looker and/or BigQuery
- Are familiar with cloud infrastructure providers e.g. AWS, GCP
- Have experience with version control technologies e.g. Git
- Have knowledge of data streaming architectures and microservices, e.g Kafka, NATS
- Have exposure in building ETL pipelines
- Have limited experience with the bonus tools but are not afraid to learn!