# Infrastructure Engineer - Utilitywarehouse
### Our Organization
Telecom Plus PLC, trading as Utility Warehouse is a FTSE 250 listed
multi-utility supplier and currently the UK’s only fully integrated provider of
utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets.
We may be a FTSE 250 Company but we are far from a corporate monolith, we don't
dictate or micromanage, we want our teams to be autonomous, proactive and self
We do love open source and are actively encouraging contributions back to the
community. You can check our labs where we maintain fully supported open source
projects at https://github.com/uw-labs as well as some coded in the open
repositories at https://github.com/utilitywarehouse
### Our Team
We are a small but highly multifunctional team. Our concerns and
responsibilities lie with all matters security, performance and orchestration.
We strongly believe in infrastructure as code and value correctness, simplicity
and performance. Lastly, we love to challenge conventions and think that most
common solution is not always the best one. We are looking for team members who
perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- Support our existing cloud infrastructure like kubernetes clusters with new features and upgrades
- Work on open source Terraform modules to accommodate scale, security and maintainability requirements as well as Go microservices that make up the tooling
- Work closely with development teams to deliver solutions and advise on best practices
- Debug networking, storage, kubernetes and applications related issues
- You have experience in a lower-level language like Go
- You are familiar with infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux and public cloud environment
At Utilitywarehouse, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether you would be successful working with us, please apply anyway!