Role title: Sales Executive (Call Centre)
Salary: £22,000 (£30,000 OTE)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Colindale, London
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?
What makes UW a great fit for you?
Excellent service is at the heart of what we do here at Utility Warehouse and we aim to deliver each one of our 600,000 customers a personal experience with a warm, human touch. To help us achieve this, we are on the look-out for ambitious talent to join our sales team who can advise potential new customers with ease and demonstrate the value of being a UW member.
Who we’re looking for
Successful sales execs at UW are:
- Ambitious – you’ll be working towards a bonus of up to £700 per month and you’ll need plenty of personal drive to achieve this
- Customer-orientated - you need the ability to build rapport on the phone at a personal level
- Confident- you need to take charge in guiding our customers to the best services for them
- Can you wake up every day excited about getting to work on time and delivering results?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile in order to win business?
- You are passionate about hitting targets even when the going gets tough?
What you'll do
In a nutshell you will manage inbound calls and speak to potential customers who are enquiring about our services. You are empowered to ensure these customers are fully informed of the value UW has to offer and the advantages of having their utilities with an award-winning business.
On a day to day basis this looks like:
- Inbound call management: you’ll be speaking to people who haven’t been a customer of UW before and will need to break down the benefits of our ‘one stop shop’ solution for all the major household utilities in a way that resonates with them
- Cross & upselling: you’ll be looking to identify opportunities to offer the other services UW offer in order for the customer to save more on their bills
- Team working: our positive team culture relies on open communication to continuously improve how our work gets done so sharing your learnings and experience to support others should come naturally!
Your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000. And you’ll be able to earn monthly bonuses too. You could be earning up to £30,000 in your first year!
The perks of working for us!
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression. In addition to your annual salary and bonus, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme, Christmas bonus and share options.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London where you will benefit from some great perks including:
- State of the art facilities with free parking, subsidised canteen, pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods
- Health & wellbeing benefits including onsite personal training, yoga and pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
- An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more!
- Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charity, diversity etc.