Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
Our specialist team help our customers transfer their services when they are moving home. It’s our job to ensure that this is a fast and easy process and while doing so, making sure that the customer is getting as much value from their Utility Warehouse account as possible.
You’ll need to be a people person, with great customer service skills and experience of working in a contact centre/telephone based role. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be able to build rapport with potential and existing customers and be willing to go the extra mile in order to retain the customers business.
You’ll also need:
- Ambition – you’ll be working towards a bonus of up to £700 per month and you’ll need to be ambitious to achieve this
- To be proactive – you’ll be looking to identify opportunities to find out if they have a need for any of the other services Utility Warehouse offer
- Passion – we are passionate about providing great service to our customers and this is a passion which you’ll need to share with us
- Drive – you’ll be speaking to people who haven’t been a customer of Utility Warehouse before and you’ll be explaining the benefits of our ‘one stop shop’ solution for all the major household utilities
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000. And you’ll be able to earn monthly bonuses too so, you could be earning £30,000 in your first year! You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.