Utility Warehouse may be a FTSE 250 Company with over 600,000 customers, but at heart we still see ourselves as an entrepreneurial challenger with a strong family feel! We stand out as the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced essential services, spanning telephony (landline, broadband and mobile), energy (gas and electricity), and more recently, Home Insurance.
We’ve grown purely by ‘word of mouth’ recommendation from our network of around 40,000 Independent Distributors across the country recommending our services.
We consistently win Which? Awards on the services we provide and we’re committed to continue delivering that same great service and value for which our customers love us.
About the role
We are looking for people to join our vibrant Outbound team to contact and assist valued members of our discount club, and make sure they are aware of all the benefits that UW has to offer. You will be promoting all of our services (home phone, broadband, mobile phone, gas, electricity and our cashback card), ensuring customers are aware of all of the benefits of our multi-service proposition.
We are looking for people who are passionate about sales and providing excellent service and can speak to people with a personal touch.
Our advisors are ambassadors for our Company and we are looking for people who have:
- Experience in an outbound sales and/or customer service role (advantageous);
- Experience of working to quality, volume and conversion targets;
- A passion for customer service and natural ability to build rapport and empathise with customers;
- The ability to identify retention and upselling opportunities;
- The skills to act with integrity, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
If you’re a target focused person, looking for uncapped earning potential while providing a great customer experience this is the opportunity for you!
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week (average) between Monday to Saturday.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
It’s our people that make Utility Warehouse the winner of numerous Which? and Moneywise Awards, and that’s why we work so hard to provide a first-class rewards package for our staff. It's all about us recognising the people who live by our values and demonstrate their exceptional customer service skills by doing what's right by our members and partners.
For this position, we offer a competitive salary of £22,000, a great bonus structure with uncapped earning potential (realistic OTE £30K!) On top of this, we offer some great benefits and just to give you a taste, here are a few of them:
- You’ll get bonuses, an escalating holiday allowance (starting at 25 days plus bank holidays), share options, life assurance, a pension and much more!
- You’ll be entitled to discounts on UW services, as well as gym memberships, healthcare, restaurants and even your shopping!
- You’ll be in a friendly working environment, with several fun perks such as pool and table tennis tables at the office, frequent nights out/social events and a departmental fun fund!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.