Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
We are looking for people who love delivering excellent customer service with a personal touch.
Our advisors are ambassadors for our Company and we are looking for people who have:
- A passion for customer service and natural ability to build rapport and empathise with customers
- The ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution
- The skills to act with integrity, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you’re a good listener and provide a warm and friendly experience this is the opportunity for you!
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week across 5 days between Monday to Saturday.
You will be required to work every other Saturday as part of your standard shifts.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £19,500. And you’ll be able to earn monthly bonuses too – up to 25% of your salary. So, you could be earning £24,375 in your first year. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.