Closing date: 15th July 2019
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
Working within our Provisioning team you will conduct a range of Administration tasks relating to the set up of customers telephony services, ensuring any issues are followed up and rectified and providing an all round great customer experience. Other activities include:
- Working with 3rd party business partners to provision all telephony services within our product portfolio.
- Management of customer telephony orders and keeping in contact with them with progress updates.
- Case manage any issues/escalations through to resolution.
- Ensure accurate customer billing.
- Work with management and the broader team to improve the customer experience.
We are looking for people who have strong administration background and experience of work in a fast paced environment. To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- An understanding of the telecoms provisioning process (advantageous).
- Customer service skills with a natural ability to build rapport and empathise with both our customers and our specialist third party telco partners.
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution.
- Someone who loves to think differently about problems of all types, challenges assumptions, and throws themselves into creating new solutions.
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £21,500. You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easy to get to by tube, bus or car.