Role title: Ability to Pay Care Advisor
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Saturday
Location: Colindale, London
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
Who we’re looking for
We aren’t looking for someone with years of experience in customer debt support but let’s face it this role will need proven resilience and empathy skills. You will need to be very comfortable in managing difficult conversations, support our customers in tough situations and find solutions to challenges. Whilst we can’t promise it will be easy, we can assure you it will be rewarding!
- Can you build relationships and rapport with customers on the phone easily?
- Do you get excited at solving problems to find resolutions for customers?
If you think you are tough enough yet people orientated enough to think on your feet and deliver great customer support during vulnerable times then we want to hear from you!
Don’t forget though, you’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What you'll do?
In a nutshell, as part of the Debt Support Team you will be empowered to support customers who are struggling with ongoing payment issues on their account.
On a day to day basis this looks like:
- Receiving calls from our customers and addressing issues on their account to provide support
- Conducting health checks for repayment arrangements and advising on any payment revisions/amendments
- Ensuring that customers with repayment arrangements are comfortable with their plans;
- Identifying vulnerable customers and offering additional support to them - including referrals to citizens advice or debt charities where appropriate.
The fine print
Your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000 and you'll be eligible for a £500 increase after completing your probationary period - which is typically six months. You'll also get another increase to £23,000 six months after that. You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional annual bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
The perks of working for us!
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression. In addition to your annual salary, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme and share options.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London where you will benefit from some great perks including:
- State of the art facilities with free parking, subsidised canteen, pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods
- Health & wellbeing benefits including onsite personal training, yoga and pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
- An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more!
- Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charity, diversity etc
Basically, whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!
Get to know us
Unlike other large companies, here at UW, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel - that’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here. We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
What are you waiting for?
Do you have what it takes to be part of our award-winning team? Take a plunge an apply now…be part of something special, be part of our team purple!
Once we receive your application you will receive an email or call from our amazing resourcing team within 48 hours. This is your opportunity to shine and tell them why you would be perfect for the UW community.
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?