Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
UW Home Services - part of Utility Warehouse - will be providing smart meter installation and maintenance services to Utility Warehouse energy customers. We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to help us to grow an amazing team with the best people.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Specifying required skills, knowledge and experience of roles by the creation of job descriptions.
- Advertising and monitoring roles both internally and externally by contacting recruitment agencies, posting onto the Company website and external job boards.
- Reviewing, screening and shortlisting applications from all sources including, recruitment agencies, job boards and internal email/systems.
- Scheduling interviews with applicants who applied directly and through recruitment agencies.
- Assisting the recruiting manager during the interview process, including preparation of paperwork, room booking and taking copies of candidate identification and qualifications.
- Coordinating the apprenticeship recruitment process from application to acceptance of offer.
- Communicating to and updating both the candidates and recruiting managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Creating and sending offers to successful candidates, and sending rejections to unsuccessful candidates.
We are looking for a driven individual who really cares about the service delivered to our customers, who offers great enthusiasm and who welcomes and adapts to business change in a positive manner.
We require that the candidate has:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging personality
- 2 years experience in either resourcing or in-house recruitment
- Strong customer service skills
- An ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels, both face to face and over the phone
- The ability to manage a high volume and varied workload
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
We would also prefer that you:
- Have, or are working towards, Level 3 CIPD
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be £19,000 - £22,000 and you’ll be able to earn annual bonuses too. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising.
- Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ in London.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- UW Home Services is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, just off the M61 motorway and can easily be accessed via a short commute from the Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions.