JOB TITLE: Quality and Insights Specialist (Energy)
DEPARTMENT: Quality and Compliance
The Quality and Insights (Q&I) team provide oversight and insight to the contact centres of the business via the evaluating of inbound and outbound customer contact.
The Q&I team assist staff in their development and provide feedback to the business on key learning needs around, knowledge, soft skills, and compliance.
The Q&I team also will provide recommendations on process improvement as well as highlighting best practice approaches through feedback on an individual, team and department level.
- Evaluate member and partner contact to ensure quality is met to a defined standard.
- Provide accurate, clear and concise feedback to staff on evaluated work, for both development areas and good performance.
- Produce insights into trends and learning needs within departments so that training, coaching and feedback can be targeted effectively.
- Give support to the Quality and Insights Manager to ensure the Q&I function is a champion for customer service excellence throughout the business.
- Support the contact centres in feeding back to staff as well as assisting with appropriate coaching, training sessions, workshop design and content updates.
- Proactively keep up to date on knowledge requirements, regulatory change, process change and industry best practice.
- Take ownership of personal development, working with the Q&I manager to continuously develop and improve as an individual.
- Support and conduct regular calibrations within the department, to promote consistency with team leaders and managers.
- Contribute to wider business change by representing the Q&I team where appropriate and proactively having an input in change from a Q&I perspective.
- Any other activities commensurate with the role.
- Experience of UW’s energy processes and products.
- Experience of a contact centre environment.
- Being in a customer focused environment.
- Exposure to risk based approaches to business processes and quality assurance.
- Managing and delivering on several streams of work with changing requirements and deadlines.
Closing date will be Friday 22nd November