Role Title: Quality and Insights Team Leader
Location: Colindale, London
Closing date: 19th August 2019
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
The Quality & Insights (Q&I) Team Leader is a newly created position to lead the Quality & Insights function in Utility Warehouse (UW). This role will be responsible for the day to day management of the Quality & Insights Team as well as being a key driver in reporting business performance via insights and playing a role in continuous improvement and highlighting training requirements.
The role will cover the Quality & Insights activity for all major business areas including call centres and correspondence, leading the way in improving processes, targeting key trends and also providing coaching and feedback to the frontline.
Other activities include:
- Lead the team of Insight Specialists in their marking of Member and Partner interactions to ensure team objectives and SLA’s are maintained.
- Ensure regular performance reviews and 121’s are conducted with every Insights Specialist, to give support and agree areas for improvement.
- Be responsible for the reporting of insights gathered from call/correspondence marking including adherence to regulatory requirements, business processes, accuracy of knowledge and soft skills/customer experience skills.
- Be responsible for owning the processes and procedures of the Q&I Team, including regular reviews in line with continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain a regular calibration component for each department to highlight process ambiguity and best practice.
- Own the quality challenges process for UW, chairing regular dispute meetings to ensure alignment in marking and understanding from the TL group.
- Review and develop MI outputs to ensure business areas are seeing the appropriate levels of feedback and receiving value from the Q&I function.
- Ensure root cause analysis is used in the Q&I approach to review work so that meaningful insights are established and appropriate feedback is given to frontline staff.
- Engage with key stakeholders in departments to ensure there is effective reporting and support being given by the Q&I team.
- Develop and maintain a library of best practice, giving sight to the frontline of ‘what good looks like’.
- Be responsible for supervising the defining, planning and implementing of desired improvements to processes, practices and systems within the Q&I team.
- Act as a role model for our ‘Team Values’ in order to promote a team culture of Doing the Right Thing.
- Any other activities commensurate with the role.
As the right candidate, you’ll have a broad experience of what makes a great customer interaction as well as how to optimise feedback to produce the most value from our front line.
- Working in an Energy/Telecommunications/Financial Services business.
- Front-line Customer facing experience.
- Track record of producing quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of quality assurance best-practice.
- Handing of a broad workload across multi-skilled teams.
- Experience of root cause analysis.
- Understanding of Doing the Right Thing
- Understanding of TCF principles.
- Experience of leading people through change.
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for too! We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, Edgware. We have fantastic onsite facilities including a subsidised canteen, chill out areas and a very active social calendar. Whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or you fancy joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!