Sales Executive - Outbound Smart metering
From £22,000 - £30,000 per annum OTE
We are looking for people to join our vibrant Outbound team for a newly formed role. You will be responsible for contacting our existing customer base to book appointments for our smart meter campaign.
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?
We are looking for people who are passionate about sales and providing excellent service and can speak to people with a personal touch.
Our advisors are ambassadors for our Company and we are looking for people who have:
· Experience in an outbound sales/appointment/meeting booking environment
· Experience of working to quality, volume and conversion targets;
· A passion for customer service and natural ability to build rapport and empathise with customers;
· The ability to close and overcome objections
· The skills to act with integrity, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
If you’re a target focused person, looking for competitive salary and strong OTE earning potential while providing a great customer experience this is the opportunity for you!
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week (average) between Monday to Saturday.
It’s our people that make Utility Warehouse the winner of numerous Which? and Moneywise Awards, and that’s why we work so hard to provide a first-class rewards package for our staff. It's all about us recognising the people who live by our values and demonstrate their exceptional customer service skills by doing what's right by our members and partners.
For this position, we offer a competitive salary of £22,000, a great commission structure with uncapped earning potential. On top of this, we offer some great benefits.
The perks of working for us!
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression. In addition to your annual salary and bonus, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme, Christmas bonus and share options.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London where you will benefit from some great perks including:
- State of the art facilities with free parking, subsidised canteen, pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods
- Health & wellbeing benefits including onsite personal training, yoga and pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
- An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more!
- Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charity, diversity etc