Payroll and Benefits Specialist
This is an exciting role for a Payroll and Benefits professional who is keen to be part of a close team within a dynamic and growing organisation.
About the role
We are looking for a strong Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join our friendly and hardworking team. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be sitting within our tight-knit and friendly HR team, you will be working closely with our Finance and Management Teams to take full responsibility for the process and administration of our monthly internal payroll and various benefits schemes for 1,200 members of staff.
· Acting as the main point of contact for all staff payroll and benefits queries.
· Advising managers and staff on statutory rights/payments, Company procedures, and Company benefits.
· Overall ownership of the complete payroll cycle including all monthly and annual bonus payments.
· Acting as the main point of contact for our benefits providers and keeping. Management informed of changes in the market and what other companies offer.
· Receiving and applying payroll amendments from government and regulatory bodies (i.e. tax code changes, CMS deductions, attachments of earnings etc.).
· Calculating and administering temporary and permanent salary amendments (increases, pro-rating part time salaries, holidays etc.).
· Producing standard HRMI and financial reports relating to, for example, headcount, absence, turnover and payroll.
· HR analytics and equal pay reporting.
· Managing the administration of employee benefits including staff loans, salary sacrifice schemes, pensions, canteen payments and sharesave schemes.
We are looking for someone with at least two years’ experience administering Payroll and Benefits. Experience of using ADP would be advantageous. You must have excellent knowledge of Excel, be organised and have strong analytical skills. You will have a proven track record of building strong working relationships with key figures in other departments.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
For this position, we also offer a competitive salary as well as a benefits package including 25 days’ holiday (in addition to bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.