Welcome Team Account Specialist
A Welcome Team Account Specialist in Utility Warehouse is ‘Proud to be Purple’ and drives our vision of becoming “The nation’s most trusted utility supplier, the one you’d recommend to your Mum!”. You will help deliver our vision by ensuring that our Members switching experience is renowned for its ease and simplicity. Supporting our Partners during the switching experience is also key instilling belief, confidence and trust that will result in the growth of our business.
Welcome Team Account Specialist will be:
- Proactively supporting the switching of all Telephony and Energy services for the first 10 Members signed up by every Partner, including CashBack Card activation.
- Once services confirmed as live, carrying out a Health Check to ensure that all services are working as expected and Member expectations have been met
- Managing new Member accounts for up to seven days after services have been switched to Utility Warehouse
We are looking to recruit individuals who are committed to providing smooth service switching experience, delivered with a personal touch for both our Members and Partners:
- Strives to deliver exceptional levels of customer service based on product and process knowledge, including soft skills (being human)
- Able to identify issues with processes or systems that are negatively impacting the Member experience and suggests solutions
- Willingness to increase knowledge and share this with the team in a comprehensive manner
- Someone that is caring, dedicated, driven, enthusiastic, hard working and supportive
- Has excellent attention to detail, coupled with problem solving skills and an ability to relay complex issues to both Members and Partners in a simple yet effective way
- Have excellent communication skills - including the ability to immediately forge meaningful relationships with our Members, Partners and departments within business
- Focus on the switching process of Phone, Broadband, Mobile, Gas and Electricity services, delivering exceptional customer service and achieving this whilst maintaining a high level of productivity
- Identify service switching issues and use a range of systems, getting them back on a happy path
- Liaise effectively with different departments across the business to resolve any service switching issues
- Manage a broad and varied work stream, ensuring Members and Partners are kept fully informed throughout the switching process
- Proactively case manage the first 10 Members accounts that have been signed up by every Partner, to ensure that expectations are met and delivered upon
- Provide support and assistance to other team members
- Work closely with their Team Leader to achieve performance targets set
- Conduct ‘Health Check’ callbacks when services have gone live ensuring that service expectations have been met
- Effectively organise and manage their personal workload
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all our products, processes and services
- Increase product and process knowledge and share this in a clear comprehensive manner with team members and across the department
- Handle complaints and escalations through to resolution
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £19,500. And you’ll be able to earn monthly bonuses too – up to 25% of your salary. So, you could be earning £24,375 in your first year. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.