Would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing companies and build a career? Do you pride yourself in delivering excellent customer service and would like to be a part of an award-winning team?
We are looking for people who love providing excellent customer service, delivered with a smile along with a personal touch.
Our advisors are ambassadors for our company and we need people to join us who have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for customer service and natural ability to build rapport and empathise with customers.
- Have the ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution.
- The skills to act with integrity, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A genuine commitment to making a difference to our customer’s experience.
Working hours for this role are 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £21,500. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easy to get to by tube, bus or car.