Infrastructure Security Lead Job Description
The infrastructure security lead will play a key role in the architecture, deployment and management of infrastructure security and management solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience end user and enterprise IT architecture and management, with experience of managing large deployments of endpoint management systems (e.g., SCCM, JAMF or Tivoli), cloud identity and access management systems (e.g. Okta, Onelogin or Ping Identity).
Experience and a willingness to develop skills in secure infrastructure management in a modern software development environment (automation, container security and CI/CD) would be a significant advantage.
- An active interest in information security
- Working knowledge of both on premise and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Ability to plan, architect and deliver technical projects with many moving parts and dependencies
- Ability to script and automate (python, bash, powershell… we don’t mind)
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory
- Good working knowledge of endpoint management systems
Nice to have:
- Experience with hybrid access management environments (e.g., Active Directory and a cloud access management system or IDP
- Experience of cloud migration projects
- Exposure to mixed environment Windows, Linux and macOS endpoints
- Experience of SCCM and/or JAMF
- Experience and interest in the broader management of information security (standards compliance and working in regulated environments)
- Experience and interest in secure software development practices: containerisation and orchestration, pipeline management (CI/CD) and the overall DevSecOps approach.