Welcome Team Advisor
Would you like to provide first hand support to our Members and Partners? Are you looking for a role that is challenging yet rewarding? Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of our products and services?
If your response to the above is yes, the Welcome Team Advisor role is for you!
- Providing high quality customer service
- Ensuring incoming calls are answered within agreed response times
- Provide a positive experience for our Members and Partners during the connections process
- Answering inbound calls from Members, Partners and other departments
- Ensuring that records are accurately maintained
- Providing feedback to the Welcome Management team, to improve the customer experience
- Processing amendments to orders
- Excellent communications skills - including the ability to rapidly establish good working relationships with our Members and Partners
- A 'can do’ attitude and 'customer first’ approach
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- A genuine interest in engaging with Members and colleagues alike
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Creative and flexible approach to any and all challenges
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to increase your knowledge and share this in a clear comprehensive manner
Who are we
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.