Role title: Customer Service - Written and Inbound calls
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Saturday
Location: Colindale, London
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
Who we’re looking for
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are customer focused, self motivated - this could be the right opportunity for you. We are looking for contact centre representatives to join our Correspondence Team
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent customer service skills (including questioning, listening and establishing rapport)
- Genuine passion for speaking to customers, answering queries and a clear communicator
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Email and Telephony
- Be passionate about being the best you can be and want to achieve targets
- Flexible for both the company and customers
- Strong team working ability
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK
The fine print
Our standard working week is 40 hours across 5 days between Monday to Saturday. Our shift patterns are: 8.30am - 5.30pm or 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday. We provide you with four weeks notice of your shift patterns so that there is plenty of time for you to arrange your personal life to achieve that work life balance.
You will be required to work every other Saturday as part of your standard shifts.
The perks of working for us!
Despite being 20 years old with over 1300 employees, unlike other large companies we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
In addition to your annual salary, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), Pension scheme, discounted health benefits and gym membership and a Gourmet Society membership.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London and we have fantastic onsite facilities including:
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite nurse
- Recreational break out areas including pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods
- Personal training, onsite yoga and pilates
We also have a very active social calendar including:
- Quiz nights
- Sporting events
- Family Summer party
- Christmas kids party
- Christmas craft fair
- Company Christmas party plus plenty more!
Our UW Life Forum, Diversity Society, Charitee Committee and Book Clubs are a few of many employees led groups that you could join in addition to your day to day role here. Basically, whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!
Get to know us
Utility Warehouse are an award-winning FTSE 250 company and a one-stop shop for all things utilities. We are 20 years old and continue to grow strength to strength which means we can offer you stability, recognition and career progression.
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for! We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
What are you waiting for?
Take a plunge an apply now…be part of something special, be part of our team purple!
Once we receive your application you will receive an email or call from our amazing resourcing team within 48 hours. This is your opportunity to shine and tell them why you would be perfect for the UW family.
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?