AEye is looking for a highly motivated H.R. Generalist. The individual will be working within all aspects of HR (e.g. Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development and Compliance). As a mid-stage startup, you will be exposed to the process of developing an HR department and helping align the department strategy with the strategy of the organization.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process, maintain and audit personnel files.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Work with hiring managers to create, post and manage job descriptions.
- Manage applicant tracking system and work with recruiters on emailing, scheduling and managing applicants.
- Prepare and manage new employee onboarding and orientation procedures.
- Help implement or improve processes and procedures within the department and organization.
- Creating and analyzing data sheets.
- Assisting and managing our rewards and benefits.
- Auditing multiple functions with HR and the organization.
- Actively looking for ways to help people and the organization.
- Work with managers, directors and others on special projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- 2+ years in HR.
- B.A/B.S degree in HR Management or related field (this can be substituted with sufficient experience).
- Active listening - making sure to give others your full attention and taking time to understand the points being made.
- Critical thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
- Great Problem solving skills.
- Self Perceptiveness - being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Monitoring - monitoring and assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or the organization to offer or make improvements.
- Great time management skills.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel specifically).
- Attention to detail is extremely important.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Having worked with G Suite is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.