AEye is looking for a highly motivated Manager/Director (DOE) to join our Business Development team, reporting to the VP, Business Development. This individual will be expected to support business development, sales, and account management efforts for our Automotive Partnerships globally. The individual will be working out of our offices in the San Francisco Bay Area. Keys to success will include the ability to develop relationships with influencers and key decision makers at our customers, and the ability to partner across the AEye organization to drive customer engagements from initial contact to business award.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build new relationships and manage existing partnerships with Automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, and Mobility partners.
- Obtain RFIs and RFQs and program information and structure technical/commercial/legal proposals in partnership with AEye Program Management, Product Management, Legal, etc. teams.
- Forecast and deliver commercial pipeline against assigned objectives.
Essential Skill & Experience Requirements (required):
- Demonstrated experience in Automotive Technology Sales and Business Development is required, including a strong technical background and good understanding of Automotive RFI, RFQ, and Account Management processes and procedures.
- Maintain account-based status reports and actions plans -- report status, activities, forecasts to the AEye Leadership Team.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience working within a recognized CRM application.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.