AEye is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in software engineering at several experience levels and domain areas with a ‘get stuff done’ attitude. We are looking for exceptionally capable and motivated person with a diverse skillset, who enjoys a fast-paced startup environment in the area of autonomous vehicles, robotics, and perception.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, code and test software systems through full SDLC.
- Participate in agile scrum development of project planning, design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing plan/cases/tools and ongoing support of systems.
- Diagnose hardware deficiencies and adapt software reactively.
- Promote and solicit ideas within project teams.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (required):
- Rigorous C++/11 skills required, Python and Qt are plusses.
- Fluent in multithreaded C++ development.
- Background in Physics, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience in at least one the following disciplines: Computer Vision/OpenCV/PCL, AI/Deep Learning/Machine Learning, Perception, fusion of multiple sensor, SLAM using 3D data, or autonomous driving
- GPGPU / CUDA optimization.
- Experience with development of sensors on Andriod/iOS.
- Experience with Linear Algebra (e.g. Eigen, BLAS, LAPACK).
- MATLAB experience.
- Real-time embedded coding experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding startup organization.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.