Salary DOE, range $55-65K
You have built your career rising to a high-level, high functioning executive assistant with an innate ability to anticipate needs, adapt to your surroundings, think on your feet, make sound decisions, are into the details of your work and possess a great attitude. If this describes you, then read on…
The below is a mere sampling of the job description, as no day is ever the same in this role, so you must have the discipline necessary to thrive in this entrepreneurial environment. You will provide support to a C-suite executive and a team that operates three businesses.
Job duties required but not limited to the following:
- Heavy calendaring – manage meetings in multiple time zones, multiple businesses, personal
- Assist with events as needed
- Assisting with day to day clerical and administrative tasks
- Email correspondence
- Creating and modifying documents, correspondence and communications
- Coordinating and maintaining files in Google Drive
- Take running notes for weekly meetings
- Running errands
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
- 7+ years of administrative or office based experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in both Mac and PC operating systems and their tools, including MS Office, Google Drive, and basic WiFi/IT troubleshooting knowledge
- A caring, helpful, and very calm work style
- Experience handling confidential information with grace and poise
- A superb ability to communicate effectively with everyone around you
- A growing capacity to be dependable, responsible, and hold oneself to a very high standard
The right candidate must have the ability to interact with employees at all levels in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential to this role.
This role requires an individual who is polished yet laid back and willing to tackle any task, no task is ever viewed as too menial. You are incredibly into the details. In terms of personality fit, we are looking for someone who is assertive but not aggressive and someone who has excellent time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate with different types of personalities and should have a high level of emotional intelligence.
Please only apply if you have at least 3 years of experience under your belt supporting C-Suite executives. We will not be able to respond to resumes if you have not demonstrated loyalty and experience.
This position is for a career executive assistant! This IS for a CAREER EA who loves what she/he does and takes pride in supporting a busy executive and team.
Must have reliable transportation.