UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
What makes the difference between a product thats engaging, compelling, and easy to useand one thats frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to help our customers create great user experiences.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide support to two very important groups, our panel of Testers as well as our Customers. Key to your success will be your ability to provide excellent, friendly, responsive and helpful support.
Specifically duties include;
- Be the first Support Specialist to begin the day in our Atlanta office at 5:00am Eastern
- Ensure that customers have an excellent experience with the UserTesting Platform most interactions will be via email and chat, but you'll probably get a few calls during the day
- Answer various questions, diagnose and provide technical support to our Community of testers
- Ability to work full time, onsite, in our Atlanta office beginning at 5:00am Eastern
- Take great pride in helping other people and will do what it takes to make our customers and users happy
- Comfortable sending professional email, live chat, but not afraid to pick up the phone when its appropriate
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to type at least 50+ wpm
- Ability to troubleshoot minor tech problems on both desktop and mobile devices this will be a large portion of your daily duties
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and keep up in a faced-paced work environment
- Comfortable with working independently and with a remote team
- Love to learn, conduct research, and pick up new things quickly
- Willing to do whatever needs to be done in the office, whether its testing a new product, or implementing new processes
- Experience with our product is strongly desired
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.We value diversity, and were proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what its like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs