UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
The Senior Project Manager in our Professional Services organization has a proven track record of high-volume project delivery in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment. Extra points are earned for project managers skilled in research service engagements and/or having familiarity with the SaaS business model. This person is a natural leader, is solution-centric and is motivated by creating success -- for our customers as well as every other internal team with which we partner. The Senior Project Manager is less technical, more programmatic as a key member of the account management team for our most strategic customers.
Your success in this role is based on your ability to deliver projects in accordance to all standard project management protocol while not being satisfied with the status quo. You constantly seek more -- more information, better understanding, and increased efficiency. You motivate and lift those around you with your expertise and drive. You value time and you want to use it wisely. You embrace change. You care.
- Manage all aspects of project management from planning, resourcing, communications, timeline, budget, change, risks and issues
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Assist in the development of a program management methodology to proactively manage long-term, large-scale, highly-visible customers
- Demonstrate UX and CX research acumen to support how solutions will address customer objectives while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, excellence and accountability
- Elevate the project management team with your insight, expertise and overall guidance
- Participate in refining or establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand PMO and Professional Services capabilities for the organization
- Continue professional development to remain abreast of emerging methods, best practices and thought leadership
- Act as a brand ambassador and point of contact for customers that work with our Professional Services organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer facing, enterprise level project management in SaaS, digital agencies, or technology consulting
- Ability to think and act strategically around process and efficiency
- Ability to oversee a high volume of project delivery with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple organizations within the company
- Customer facing skills that radiate authenticity, enthusiasm, energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Ability to build credibility and trust with UserTesting team members, customers and senior management
- Comfortable in a fast-paced team environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills and a varying degree of ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- PMP/PMI or related Project Management certification
- Prior experience in Professional Services for a SaaS company
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs