UserTesting a pre-IPO company headquartered in San Francisco. We make it easy for businesses to understand how customers interact with their digital properties so that they can improve their customer experience. We do this by giving companies on-demand access to people in their exact target market who deliver video, audio, and written feedback on websites, mobile apps, and prototypes. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, CBS, Apple, and The Home Depot, use UserTesting to improve their user experienceand their bottom line.
Who are you?
You love to talk to customers, understand their needs, and use technology to solve problems for them in ways they never thought possible. You make decisions based on evidence, and have a great relationship with top-notch product designers. You have experience working on a SaaS product, leading multiple teams, and following a user-centric approach to product management.
What youll be doing:
- Define the product strategy for key parts of UserTesting.
- Deeply understand the needs of our awesome customers.
- Guide product managers through rapid product experimentation cycles, to discover new products and features our customers will love.
- Be the voice of the customer (that means both current and future) in all aspects of product development and delivery.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the company to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, marketing, support, operations, etc.
- Keep one eye on our fast moving market to ensure we remain well positioned.
An ideal candidate
- 8+ years product management experience.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles as they relate to web applications. Bonus for work experience in UI/UX design.
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based software products.
- Strong technical and data-analysis skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- Familiarity with various aspects of Lean methodologies, including customer development, hypothesis-driven planning, and evidence-led product design.
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with both qualitative and quantitative research experience.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional entrepreneurial team-based environment.
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus.
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.