UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
As a member of UserTesting's Enterprise Sales team, you will target strategic/enterprise level prospects, and recruit them as UserTesting customers. This is a named account sales position focused on selling to large companies that are heavily focused on mobile apps and/or websites as well as a set of existing customers.
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a large enterprise located in the region
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-potential departments within a large enterprise
- Articulate and demonstrate UserTesting’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including: lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of UserTesting throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (SFDC)
- Minimum of 8 years experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated enterprise sales success – track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, awards
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Track record of building relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and Digital Marketing, Product Management, Mobile, and Market Research executives
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate UserTesting’s functionality, use cases, as well as business and technical elements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with UserTesting team members
- Passion about fundamentally transforming the way companies learn about their users
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.