The Vice President, Business Development and Technical Alliances is responsible for establishing and leading a global strategy, driving revenue, cross functional alignment, execution and GTM activities with technical partners that align to our growth strategy. This person will influence corporate and product direction within UserTesting as well with partner organizations through building credibility, effective communication, evangelizing the UserTesting story, strategy and vision and cultivating key relationships that result in jointly differentiated solutions.
- Develop an industry leading technical partner program.
- Serve in a leadership role in strategic partnerships and alliances organization and work closely to provide direction and support to meet organizational goals and objectives -including building business relationships with several key integration partners in CY2019.
- Confidently evangelize our story, strategy and vision to internal leaders and alliance business leaders.
- Create and manage the operational execution of a strategic short-term and long-term alliances.
- Create compelling and creative program and solution packaging strategies and content to support campaigns with strategic partners.
- Track/Measure the impact of solutions via sell to, sell with and sell thru campaign revenue and ROI.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners and align/develop a joint strategy that has a long-term focus that brings to market long term, jointly differentiated solutions.
- Execute quickly on GTM efforts for all solutions, delivering substantial incremental revenue.
- Effectively partner across the entire value chain to enable strategic solutions.
- Provide thought leadership to guide program development and execution plans that cover tactical product/solution launches as well as span beyond to areas such as global campaigns.
- Drive external executive communications including developing content for executive/thought leadership platforms and managing the delivery components of these platforms.
- Establish and cultivate executive level relationships.
- 10+ years of experience in a technical-based senior leadership positions within enterprise software.
- 10+ years partner management experience within enterprise systems and/or software environments.
- 5-10 years of experience working in building technical alliances through technical and business acumen with broad industry knowledge.
- Experience achieving annual revenue results of at least $10M, with a proven track record of growth.
- Extensive knowledge of GTM models, including sell with, sell to, sell through, co-branding, and OEM
- 10+ years working in global, complex business models that have successfully delivered solutions to market
- Advanced ability to work and manage within a heavily matrixed organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated strength in public speaking, specifically at leadership and industry conferences.
- Highly skilled at developing executive-level relationships.