UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
As a Deal Desk Administrator, your primary function is to provide deal support services to the Sales Team in the execution of sales orders. You will also assist the Sales teams including Customer Success teams with policy interpretation and enforcement, deal desk training, and documentation. The position reports into Sales Operations and works closely with Sales and Customer Success teams, Finance, and Legal in support of timely and accurate bookings of contracts.
We are looking for a highly motivated and independent individual who is creative and has 2+ years of sales operations, order processing, project and data management experience. You must have the ability to multi-task, quickly pick up new concepts and projects while maintaining an upbeat and positive outlook in a very fast-moving environment.
This position will be based in Atlanta.
- Process new business and renewal contracts to ensure deals are in compliance within company sales policies and guidelines including:
- Sales Order review and approval for accuracy, deal structure, pricing
- Act as a consultative business partner to the field, providing guidance on deal structuring
- Review contracts for commercial terms
- Liaise between Sales teams, Sales Management, Finance, and Legal
- Close opportunities to ensure opportunities are correctly updated reflecting the fully executed Order Form
- Establish a process to automate renewals of smaller value contracts
- Support Sales teams with questions on deals, sales policies and guidelines, and pricing/discounting
- Work in collaboration with Finance for deal approvals, bookings reconciliation, and other deal related activities
- Provide general support and respond to inquiries from the Sales Organization around bookings, sales activities, and reporting
- Identify and implement improvements, in systems, work processes and procedures to improve deal desk process
- Contribute and work within the Sales Operations team on other special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics preferred
- 2+ years of order management or deal desk experience within a SaaS software environment (must be familiar with booking policies, deal structure and sales processes)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, highly self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and have sound business decision making skills in a fast-moving environment
- Must have subscription renewal experience
- Salesforce user experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks