UserTesting is a super fast-growing SaaS startup, with campuses in San Francisco and Atlanta, and nearly 300 employees. We make it easy for businesses to understand how customers interact with their digital properties so that they can improve their customer experience. We do this by giving companies on-demand access to people in their exact target market who deliver video, audio, and written feedback on websites, mobile apps, and prototypes. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, CBS, Apple, and The Home Depot, use UserTesting to improve their user experience—and their bottom line.
As a Staff Accountant on the UT team, you will be in responsible for handling daily bank activity, month-end close tasks, along with other fun accounting activities to keep us humming. You'll be a key contributor to our adoption of a recently implemented GL system (Intacct) and improvements to our month-end close process.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of a process while looking for ways to scale and improve the process as the company grows.
- Prepares journal entries, account analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Performs review of daily bank activity and prepares treasury reporting
- Posts customer payments by recording ACH, wire, check, and credit card transactions
- Reconciles bank accounts daily and monthly, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Maintains clear, up-to-date and concise supporting documentation and schedules of the month-end balances in all assigned accounts
- Proactively identifies and researches account variances and provides explanations for management
- Responsible for weekly expense report review for compliance with travel policy and proper account coding
- Supports audit processes, preparing external audit schedules as needed and liaising with auditors
- Performs tasks independently, consulting with supervisory team and peers as needed
What You Bring:
- 0-5 years of experience in a Staff Accountant role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, required
- Experience with ERP systems, Intacct preferred
- Possess intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (experience using v-lookups, pivot tables, filters, and various formulas required)
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects
- Initiative, passion for teamwork, and strong sense of ownership
- Resourcefulness and eagerness to learn
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it is like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/job