As the face of UserTesting seated at our beautiful reception desk in our Chamblee office, the Workplace Experience Coordinator is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while assisting with managing day to day operations and maintaining an organized, best in class work environment. The Workplace Coordinator is expected to support the local UserTesting Office Manager, individual teammates and teams, as well as interface with building management and vendors. A portion of this role is to assist with planning and executing events that drive employee engagement, morale and company culture.
As a member of the Workplace Operations team, this role will partner with global peers to share experiences, and brainstorm new ideas to ensure consistency of brand and culture among UserTesting offices.
UserTesting’s People Operations team (including Finance, Operations, and Real Estate teams create the commercial, physical, and cultural frameworks that help us grow and scale. We collaborate to keep our business running smoothly and ensure we stay on track to meet (and exceed) our goals. We also design and support work environments that reflect our culture and help you reach your highest potential
You are chartered to support the productivity and happiness of our key stakeholders—the client, the coworker, and the community—by assessing the daily and future needs of the office and delivering a consistent brand experience that demonstrates our core values. You act as the first impression, the main point of contact, and the knowledge base of our office. You personify our culture and ensure that all who walk through our doors feels as though they belong.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Be the Host/Hostess: The client always comes first! Be warm and welcoming while greeting employees, clients and visitors, answering incoming phone calls and conference room scheduling support. Manage our digital visitor registration system with a personal touch.
- Be a Culture Curator: Plan and execute internal events that support employee engagement and Pivotal culture. Provide support for sponsored events onsite.
- Own the Details: help support and supervise the office day porter and ensure that office standards of cleanliness are maintained for all areas including: kitchen/café, event space, conference rooms, and common areas. Ensure that conference and training rooms are always tidy, accessible and stocked with supplies and ready for the next strategy session.
- Maintain inventory of all facilities related supplies, including management of asset inventory of non IT equipment (desk, chairs etc.).
- Be an Organizational Strategist: Provide support to office leadership, as needed. Manage vendors service levels including: caterers, snack and beverage vendors, janitorial teams, building maintenance personnel as well as landscape and security personnel, as needed.
- Be a Financial Partner: Support procurement processes to ensure adherence to facilities budgets and oversight of vendor payments.
- Squash Emergencies: Manage internal Workplace tickets, support IT with resolution of internet outages, replace broken equipment, or recognize a potential issue before anyone realizes there’s a problem.
- Be a Welcome Wagon: Welcome new employees by setting up new hire workstations in coordination with HR and IT. Provide HR support with room scheduling for interviews and new hire set-up.
- Be a Safety Guard: Ensure security standards are maintained and processes are properly followed. Administer badge program for all employees, clients, vendors and visitors. Manage health and safety programs, emergency evacuation plans, ERT team oversight and maintenance of first aid supplies and AED units.
- Be a Planning Assistant: Be familiar with the office teams and maintain accurate office headcount and seating data and team allocations. Establish communication with team leads to support understanding of team requirements and changes. Assist with all employee and departmental office moves
- Be a Travel Planner: Support HR and Recruiting with booking travel plans for candidates and new hires.
- Be a Distribution Center: Support and facilitate shipping and receiving
- Be a Broadcaster: Provide timely communications to employees regarding UserTesting events, building related issues, weekly meal plans and general facility information. Be a resource for information for the employees, customers and guests.
Workplace Coordinator Duties/Responsibilities:
- Conference & Meeting Room Management
- A/V Support
- Meeting & Event Management
- Community Programs
- Workplace Onboarding
- Food Services
- Parking & Commute
- Mail Services
- Office Supply Management
- Moves, Adds, Changes
- Furniture Management
- Space Reset
- Workplace Onboarding
- Additional Workplace Experience tasks as needed to support the organization
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Facility, Event & Vendor management experience
- Budget management and Corporate purchasing systems knowledge
- Great attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication and able to work independently
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and it’s applications; Freshservice ticketing system experience is a plus
- Persistent enthusiasm and friendly attitude with a professional edge that leads your way
- Flexible Schedule (occasional weekend/evening required)
- Ability to lift 40 pounds