For more than 35,000 companies of all sizes, including half of the Fortune 100 brands, UserTesting makes it easy to put customers at the center of every business decision and leverage the power of human insights.
As the definitive market-leader with the most advanced on-demand UX and CX insights platform, UserTesting enables UX researchers and designers, product managers, marketers, and customer experience executives to easily get live feedback from their exact target customer in a matter of hours.
We help companies uncover actionable insights throughout the design and development process, with their digital experiences, marketing messaging, and even through competitor evaluations, UserTesting helps drive incredible innovations and ROI for customers.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation and ABM, and this role will lead the charge on outlining strategic ABM programs on a regular cadence. This includes working closely with our veteran UX research experts to develop compelling high-value offers, building campaign assets and sales enablement tools, training the sales team, and leading the charge on executing multi-channel marketing programs.
The marketing team at UserTesting believes that ABM is not a trend, but instead, a proven GTM strategy rooted in data and insights to help organizations align sales and marketing to focus resources on the best opportunities in the market.
This role will provide an incredible opportunity to work with experienced ABM strategists, learn proven best practices, and help UserTesting continue our incredible growth by making a major revenue impact.
This is an ideal position for data-driven marketers who value continuous discovery and optimization and enjoy being a creative spark for new ideas we can test and learn from.
To be successful, the candidate must have project management skills, work with a sense of urgency, and have the ability build trust with our internal UX experts and partner closely with sales. UserTesting’s demand gen team puts a strong emphasis on accountability, delivering results, and feels it’s our job to help our sales team achieve their quotas.
While the ABM Program Lead will be heavily involved in executing multi-channel programs, before jumping into the various channels & tactics, a key part of the role will be your ability to outline a campaign strategy brief and generate cross-functional alignment. These campaign briefs will provide a strategic foundation for the team to build from, and include components such as: Market sizing, relevant use-cases, trends in UX/CX and product management, insights into key buyers and verticals, existing resources available to leverage.
- Partner with our Demand Gen leader to develop strategy and campaigns to meet/exceed all marketing KPIs and customer acquisition goals across all segments
- Take ownership of ABM programs: Planning, organizing, and management of the internal & external resources required, hitting key deadlines to ensure successful launch. Program elements will include, but is not limited to: Creative themes, orchestration plans, high-value offers, messaging, digital ads, direct mail, emails, landing pages, content, sales templates & tools, sales training sessions, etc.
- Develop multiple ABM strategies for 1:1 account targeting, 1: few programs, and 1:Many tactics designed to generate response and assist sales in penetrating target accounts
- Work closely with marketing operations to configure systems, create & test program assets, provide sales alerts and ensure rep visibility, build a measurement plan, and compile data and report on performance by channel, tactic, offer, message, etc.
- Partner with customer marketing to drive upsell and cross-sell demand at key customer accounts
- Minimum 4-5 years running end-to-end B2B marketing campaigns from strategy to execution to measurement and reporting
- 1+ year of account-based marketing experience and knowledge of ABM best practices
- Successful track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously, including hands-on experience supporting a global field sales team
- Experience developing new content, assets, high-value offers, and sales tools to be used generate response from key targets
- Data-driven, continuous learning mindset, with an interest in testing, measurement, and ongoing optimization
- Proficient with Marketo and Salesforce, including data manipulation, building campaigns, tracking, measurement, and reporting
- Experience with ABM tools and tactics a major plus, such as: Targeted digital ads, direct mail automation, analytics and reporting, data enrichment, and account intelligence, website personalization, high-value offers, micro-events, etc.
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs