UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
It is an amazing time to join UserTesting, our company is in hyper-growth mode with customers from SMB to Enterprise who LOVE and rave about the Professional Services team. This is an opportunity for a self-starter to help us drive the direction of the team and will report to the VP, Professional Services. If you love being a mentor and thinking about outstanding customer experiences, business strategy, optimizing the customer lifecycle and driving change within an org this is the role for you!
The Manager, UX Research is responsible for the professional development of a team that is currently comprised of highly-skilled UX Researchers, but as UserTesting evolves its customer base we are looking for a strong manager with strategy, consulting, professional services and/or user experience research background to evolve the skillset of the team and help us develop our strategic services methodology.
- Define and ensure performance goals are met for all team members, providing regular feedback and team guidance
- Drive understanding of customer business objectives and ensure team members develop deliverables that meet those objectives.
- Review and provide insightful feedback on deliverables with primary focus on helping team members get better.
- Ensure team members hit utilization targets and other operational metrics.
- Provide subject matter expertise to both internal teams and external customers.
- Drive, develop and lead training as appropriate.
- Identifying opportunities for the business to achieve improved profitability and efficiency.
- Create outstanding team - oriented culture, work with cross-functional teams to align goals.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in UX, usability, market research or related is a must
- Management experience within a SaaS, Agency or Consulting environment a plus
- Understanding of ecommerce optimization and metrics a plus
- Experience building out personas, customer journeys, customer lifecycles and roadmaps
- Passion for innovation and delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail: ability to juggle multiple projects at once often with tight deadlines
- Bias for action: work effectively in highly ambiguous environments, ability to drive new programs, obtain cross-functional buy-in and iterate to excellence
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs