UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
You will be part of a small, highly motivated IT team responsible for managing and maintaining corporate IT systems and infrastructure for our growing company. This role will be the point of contact for our San Francisco office with some travel to our Mountain View office and will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all staff, devices, and third party services that keep our office running efficiently. You will also have the opportunity to participate in major design/deployment initiatives as they arise.
We use Google apps and many of the usual enterprise SaaS tools including Salesforce, OKTA, Zendesk, JAMF, Asana and Confluence. Our network equipment is a mix of Meraki, Aruba and Cisco. You must be able to prove administration proficiency in these or very similar solutions.
- Responsible for providing end user and infrastructure systems support for a growing 75+ employee office in San Francisco
- Proactively manage and optimize IT systems, including network scanning, monitoring and vulnerability triage and be response for internal and customer facing software applications
- Preparation, deployment and asset management of hardware and software for new hires and our production environment
- Administer 120+ software apps across the company which entails security groups, permission sets, licensing and SSO integration
- Lead short and long term projects, including network optimization and SaaS implementations
- Bachelor’s in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related IT systems administration experience
- Superior Mac OS and iOS administration skills. We are a 95% mac shop
- Network configuration and management experience (configuring switches, routers and firewall, LAN, WiFi, SMTP)
- SaaS management and administration experience, including Google Business, Salesforce administration, Zoom API, Slack
- JAMF administration
- Centralized Identity Management and Provisioning (OKTA)
- Demonstration of scripting skills (Bash, Python, Java, Perl)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.