UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies, including half of the top 100 brands in the world, have adopted UserTesting to build better products, make more informed business decisions, and deliver amazing experience based on customer insights.
UserTesting is growing and we’re expanding our Product Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execution of UserTesting’s enterprise solution offerings. If you are a combination of master strategist, execution perfectionist, and storytelling wizard – we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be responsible for everyday:
- Customer empathy - be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate with product management and corporate marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
- Develop, persuasively sell, and articulate the case for product investment and development that build long-term value for the business – never losing sight of the customer
- Develop go-to-market and marketing plans for the product you support in conjunction with corporate and customer marketing teams, including key activities to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Plan the launches of net-new offerings plus continual innovations within the product and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Act as the primary thought leader for the product you support externally, including speaking engagements and written materials
- Understand and partner with the head of sales enablement; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- 8 to 10 years product marketing experience with a strong background in enterprise SaaS
- Expertise in launching solutions that appeal to small and midsize businesses, as well as large enterprises and the global 2000
- Excellent communication and writing skills with ability to work well cross functionally
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and messaging
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to large stage audiences
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations, killer demos, and persuasive sales tools and collateral
- Ability to work well with enterprise field sales teams
- Proven track record performing well in a fast paced environments
- Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on continuous improvement and the courage to scrap, redefine, and start over (including launching, measuring, learning, improving and repeating)
- Experience marketing to customers in product management, design, or User Experience a plus
- MBA a plus
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.