UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
We are looking for a Vice President of Customer Success to define and optimize our customer's journey with UserTesting.
You will be responsible for guiding and implementing a customer success strategy by working cross-functionally to define and deliver an approach that will drive adoption, engagement, and outcomes while partnering to enable growth and position for renewal. We are looking for a seasoned leader who has a track record of strategic thinking, strong people management and operator chops to deliver maximum value for our customers.
At UserTesting, we put customers first. This is an extremely high-profile role which owns all Customer Success activities and outcomes. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer.
What You Will Do:
- Define and optimize the customer journey, including defining the vision of a world-class experience, standardize the template for a success plan for customers and balance planning with action
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points, including executive sponsor programs, EBR process, “listening” points (e.g. on usage, NPS), and others
- Create standard presentation materials for lifecycle plays and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Drive true value for customers by determining ways to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Clarify ownership for each part of the journey
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Renewals, Sales, Deployment, Support, Product, and others, to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for change across the company (including our deployment process) and collaborate with them to implement those relevant to Customer Success
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop (VoC)
- Define a Customer Advisory Board Strategy
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Define and achieve operational excellence with a lens on growth and global scale
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of support and success systems and their specifications
- 12+ years of experience in a Success, Account Management or Consulting leadership role
- Well organized with strong time management and people management skills
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- Excellent reporting skills with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of the Customer Success team
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- SaaS/Computer Software industry experience strongly preferred
- SFDC experience is preferred
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs