We're a pre-IPO company based in San Francisco and Atlanta -and now opening our European Headquarters in Edinburgh.
We make it easy for businesses to understand how customers interact with their digital properties so that they can improve their customer experience. We do this by giving companies on-demand access to people in their exact target market who deliver video, audio, and written feedback on websites, mobile apps, and prototypes. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, CBS, Apple, and The Home Depot, use UserTesting to improve their user experience—and their bottom line.
We are looking for an exceptional Sourcer/Recruiter that understands the end to end process of hiring talented individuals to support our growth. You’ll bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness, and creativity throughout the hiring process. In this role, you will be supporting several key UserTesting groups and be the first People employee on the Atlanta team.
This is a full-time onsite opportunity in the Edinburgh office, located at the Spaces (1 Lochrin Square).
What you'll be doing:
- Consult with hiring managers to build trust and partnership while providing full cycle recruiting services to hire top talent and scale our rapidly growing organization
- Manage the entire hiring process and drive the recruiting process forward
- Continuously and consistently build candidate pipeline by leveraging proactive sourcing and recruiting methods
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Collaborate with the Talent team to drive recruiting best practices consistently throughout the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience across an organization
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record building and managing solid partnerships with hiring managers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Team player and customer focused
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs