UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
UserTesting is looking to bring in top talent to its Business Operations and Planning team to help drive improved operations and more data-focused decision making by its Customer Success and Professional Services teams. In this role you will be focused heavily on supporting and driving strategic analyses and insights that tie to decisions around efficiency plays, business focus areas, and investment opportunities that directly support the outcome of making happy and referenceable customers.
In this role you will keep a finger on the pulse of the business, leveraging partnerships with key stakeholders, statistical models, multiple sources of data, key performance indicators, and strong communications to make data-driven decisions and enable business partners along the way. You will also need to drive a culture of data democratization through developing dashboards, providing ongoing data education, and driving improvements to data integrity through partnerships with our technical teams. The Business Operations and Planning team treats our partners as our customers and as such providing the necessary information to make our partners feel empowered is a core part of our values.
The Customer Success and Services team is comprised of our Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support, and Project Management teams. The Business Operations and Planning team manages the processes, tools, and insights that support their execution and strategic direction.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Customer Success to measure customer health, the renewal pipeline, long-term retention, customer satisfaction, and account management.
- Partner with Professional Services to focus on measuring pipeline, project delivery, customer satisfaction, and team capacity.
- Embed yourself in the opportunities and problems being driven by our business partners and provide the necessary data-driven insights to support data-driven decisions.
- Communicate analyses, results, and recommendations in ways that are accessible, relevant, and meaningful to a business audience.
- Respond to requests for data both from the Business Operations team and our business partners, leveraging your skills in SQL to pull data directly from our data warehouse and other sources.
- Develop dashboards and other methods to enable easy access by our partners at scale to critical insights to support existing efforts.
- Provide education and training to business partners and their teams in order to encourage and enable improved data literacy.
- Drive ongoing improvements to the integrity of our data sources through delving into the processes that support and create the information behind the scenes, supporting the end goal of working with absolute and reliable sources of truth.
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analyses and recommendations in order to drive business impact
- Strong experience with applied SQL / data querying languages, BI / visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Periscope), and Excel, R, Python, or other analysis tools
- Experience with various customer management tools (Salesforce, Gainsight, ZenDesk)
- 3-5 years of work experience in analytics/data science or a directly related field – some or all of which should be in a technology environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong critical reasoning skills, including understanding common pitfalls of data analysis
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs