UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
What makes the difference between a product that's engaging, compelling, and easy to use — and one that's frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to create great experiences.
As a Solutions Consultant, you'll be an integral part of our sales organization, adding value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, research solution development and product demos.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
- Provide recommendations and best practices on how UserTesting can address customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Deliver world-class product demonstrations that show the value of the UserTesting platform in relation to customer’s goals
- Develop a deep familiarity of the UserTesting platform via hands-on training and use
- Show understanding and value of customer experience research methodologies conducted via the UserTesting platform
- Manage free trials, including delivering POCs and occasionally coordinating and project managing assigned UX Researchers
- Work with the UX Research and Marketing teams to produce collateral, content and training to enable the Sales team
- Communicate effectively with Sales team regarding sales activities and strategies
- Consult with the Product team on research products that affect sales
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of B2B research solutions support or UX research experience for applications software products (preferably in an on-demand/SaaS business environment)
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be results oriented
- Strong passion for UX research and technology
- Experience with our product a plus!
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.