UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
We're looking for a Payroll Accountant/Specialist to handle U.S. payroll processing and reconciliation functions,. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of payroll experience. Fidelity payroll experience a plus, along with knowledge of Expensify and Intacct.
- Oversee processing of semi-monthly multi state payroll for 300+ employees in US
- Strong understanding of federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Review payroll prior to transmission and validate against confirmed reports
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting (W-2, W-2c,T4 etc)
- Effectively prioritize to ensure compliance and accurate record keeping and ensure payroll is processed in compliance with multi state wage and hour laws
- Review miscellaneous offcycle checks including final paychecks, severance, etc.
- Resolve internal/external employee inquiries
- Assist in monthly/quarterly/year-end payroll close process
- Ensure data submitted to Fidelity is accurate as well as assist with 5500 filing and audit
- Serve as the main point of contract for payroll information requested by internal teams.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service when communicating with employees
- Minimum 5+ years full-cycle payroll experience required
- Experience using payroll platforms: Paychex, ADP. Fidelity is the current payroll provider and experience with this system is ideal.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, goals and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of FLSA rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it is like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs