UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform
, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital and customer experience executives confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue. UserTesting has over 1,200 subscription customers, including 48 of the top 100 brands in the world, and has delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date.
Founded in 2007 and backed by Accel and OpenView, UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and Edinburgh. To learn more, visit www.usertesting.com
As our first Customer Success Manager in Edinburgh, you will be a pioneer helping bring our exceptionally high bar for customer partnership to EMEA. You will focus on helping customers benefit from and scale the power of human insights to drive their defined business outcomes. Additionally, you will build relationships, drive customer dialogue and meetings, manage programs, monitor customer health, and proactively turn platform users into UserTesting advocates. You will work closely with the North American Customer Success team as well as cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing and Professional Services teams to ensure a great customer experience.
- Manage the post sales customer lifecycle ensuring adoption & value realization (definition through outcomes)
- Nurture and expand relationships with executives, management and end users through responsive and value-add planning, meetings, partnering and communications
- Monitor customer health and prioritize outreach programs/playbooks
- Lead Business Review and internal/external presentations
- Facilitate and host in-person meetings and events
- Create and execute against mutual success plans
- Provide recommendations and best practices on how UserTesting can address customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Collaboratively partner and support EMEA sales to enable brand and sales growth
- Bachelor degree from a reputable college/university.
- SaaS experience and understanding of key metrics
- 3-5 years customer/relationship management experience (ideally in a consulting practice, agency or UX/CX or product management)
- Intellectually curious with the ability to drive results
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth environment with attention to detail and a positive attitude
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as equity participation.
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.