As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will maintain a portfolio comprised of Mid-Market level customers all in good health. You will engage all customers proactively, and on a regular basis, to build strategic partnership with our Mid-Market customers. You are responsible for ensuring our customers adopt our tool, receive value from the product so they renew and grow with us.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and renew a portfolio of Mid-Market customers and revenue
- Establish clear business goals and objectives with customers and create a clear, strategic plan to achieve them
- Work closely with and delegate to our Research team projects that provide high quality, actionable insights to help achieve those goals
- Seamlessly communicate with customer and internal stakeholders alike
- Deliver speedy, efficient service and support
- Monitor customer health (using an advanced customer health platform), diagnose problems, and respond strategically
- Provide customers with coaching, education, and guidance to improve adoption of the UserTesting product and services by each and every customer - and their colleagues!
- Focus with laser-like precision on exceeding your customer’s expectations, offering valuable add-ons specific to them, and always look for ways to solve a problem better
- Deliver best practices to customers to help improve their overall testing ecosystem and results and constantly increase the value that UserTesting provides
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in sales or customer success, ideally in an enterprise technology environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented, with a go-getter attitude that takes the initiative and gets things done, along with strong customer empathy
- Excellent project management skills
- A passion for user experience, customer experience, and technology
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs