UserTesting is a super fast-growing SaaS startup, with campuses in San Francisco, Atlanta, Edinburgh and over 300 employees. We make it easy for businesses to understand how customers interact with their digital properties so that they can improve their customer experience. We do this by giving companies on-demand access to people in their exact target market who deliver video, audio, and written feedback on websites, mobile apps, and prototypes. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, CBS, Apple, and The Home Depot, use UserTesting to improve their user experience—and their bottom line.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist on the UT team, you will own the full process for accounts receivable and help drive change in a rapidly growing organization! We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and strong attention detail looking for the next exciting step in their career.
- Prepare invoices for customer orders, renewals, and contract modifications with strong attention to detail, producing invoices using Intacct.
- Upload invoices to customer portals to comply with various customer invoicing requirements.
- Maintain AR forecast reporting and benchmark metrics.
- Proactively review AR aging report daily for delinquent accounts.
- Professionally and courteously contact customers to arrange payments on delinquent accounts.
- Collaborate closely with sales organization regarding customer account issues
- Assist with audit requests.
- Actively participate in special projects to improve processes or systems that facilitate User Testing growth.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience working with accounts receivable in a B2B or SaaS company.
- Superior customer service and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge of ERP and accounting systems; experience with Intacct and Salesforce is highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to self-manage multiple priorities.