UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform
, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital and customer experience executives confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue. UserTesting has over 1,200 subscription customers, including half of the top 100 brands in the world, and has delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date. Backed by Accel and OpenView, UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco, CA
UserTesting is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist/Manager to join its Integrated Marketing team and bring their content writing experience to help drive inbound traffic and nurture leads through the funnel. In this role your day-to-day tasks will focus on administering the UserTesting blog, copywriting and editing new and existing content, aiding in the development of eBooks, white papers, infographics, newsletters and more, content attribution tracking, influence reporting and Google Analytics monitoring, and assisting with the planning of future content development to support the buyers’ journey.
What you’ll do:
- Utilizing a combination of marketing ideas and content writing expertise, you will create, optimize and distribute content that engages and educates our target audiences and continue to establish UserTesting as the leader in User Research and Customer Experience.
- Collaborate and develop a wide range of content such as website copy, blogs, infographics, videos, ebooks, emails, newsletters and more that support our inbound and demand generation plan.
- Manage blog calendar and content publishing tool; schedule and post all blogs, including sourcing relevant images and links and optimizing for SEO
- Write or update 2 to 3 blog posts per week; update existing blog posts, including identifying and prioritizing these based on traffic and SEO
- Develop and send monthly newsletter
- Work with the Design and Marketing Ops teams to add new and updated assets to website
- Track and measure content performance across inbound marketing channels; compile weekly, monthly and quarterly web/blog traffic and content and newsletter performance reports
- Curate local content for social media posts (pictures, video) for increased visibility and engagement
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar content or inbound marketing role within a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline or relevant work experience
- Strong written, analytical, and creative skills demonstrated through academic, professional, and/or extracurricular achievements
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and take direction and input to develop effective and engaging content
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver on a short timeline
- Acute attention to detail
- Friendly, flexible, and energetic.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Asana, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Wordpress, Marketo, Salesforce, Moz, Oktopost, Highspot
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs