UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for creating and maintaining successful partnerships with our Enterprise level customers and ensuring they realize value from our platform and services. This position works cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing and Professional Services teams to build relationships, expand adoption, drive renewals and growth, and ensure a great customer experience.
- Drive meaningful adoption of the UT platform through scaled training and enablement programs
- Oversee support and services team delivery acting as the point of escalation for customer issues and obstacles
- Monitor, analyze and share customer usage data
- Measure business outcomes and drive mutual success planning
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships
- Conduct in person and remote quarterly business reviews
- 5+ years relationship management experience (in a sales, post-sales or consulting role)
- Exceptional communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth environment with attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Domain expertise in Enterprise Software, Customer Experience, Product Dev/Design and B2C a plus
- High degree of business acumen
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it is like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/job