UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
UserTesting is looking for a self motivated, team oriented, fun Renewals Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and have strong experience in successfully negotiating renewal agreements, building collaborative close plans with customers, and close renewals on/before the expiration date.
- Develop relationships and manage existing customer accounts in the SMB/Mid Market segment to ensure customers have a good and timely renewal experience.
- Work independently to meet and exceed gross revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory.
- Develop and execute an account retention strategy leading to exceeding gross retention targets in the assigned territory/accounts.
- Manage a timely and accurate forecast in SFDC
- Provide regular and accurate updates on renewal status to management and escalate as deemed necessary
- Collaborate and communicate cross functionally as part of an “Account Team” with Sales and CSM partners.
- Understanding of supporting systems to build a complete picture of a customers health at the start of the renewal process
- If signs of “at risk”, escalate to the proper parties to develop resolution strategies to mitigate risk.
- Be a resource to teammates
- 2 + years of demonstrated success in a Renewals Manager, Customer Success, and/or Sales capacity, preferably for a subscription SaaS company
- Proven track record of exceeding renewal/sales quota
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Successful experience at fast-growing technology startups is a must
- Expert with Salesforce.com
- Ability to present via Zoom
- BS/BA degree
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it is like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/job