UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform
, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital and customer experience executives confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue. UserTesting has over 1,200 subscription customers, including 48 of the top 100 brands in the world, and has delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date.
Founded in 2007 and backed by Accel and OpenView, UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta and Edinburgh. To learn more, visit www.usertesting.com
As a Customer Success Manager for our Strategic Accounts, you will focus on helping our most valuable customers scale human insights throughout their organization and drive their business outcomes. You will build relationships, manage enablement programs, monitor customer health, and proactively turn platform users into UserTesting advocates. You will work closely with the Senior Manager of Strategic Accounts as well as cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing and Professional Services teams to ensure a great customer experience.
- Manage the new customer experience, ensuring adoption & value realization
- Nurture and expand relationships with end users through responsive and value-add communications
- Monitor customer health and prioritize outreach programs/playbooks
- Aid in Business Review prep and internal/external presentations
- Facilitate and host in-person meetings and events
- Create, document and execute against mutual success plans
- Provide recommendations and best practices on how UserTesting can address customer business goals, needs, and pains
- 3-5 years relationship management experience (ideally in a consulting practice working in UX/CX or product management)
- Understanding of basic CX principles.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable college/university.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a high-growth environment with attention to detail and a positive attitude
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as equity participation.
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.