UserTesting has long legacy of being one of the best places to work. We care a lot about our people and our culture, and we are looking for someone who shares our passion for building a strong, high growth company with heart. We’re embarking on a new phase of hypergrowth in our team, our locations, our programs and our revenue. We need a People Ops leader that will direct our long term strategy for retaining professional, high quality talent; will define efficient and scalable operations; will ensure we have simple, compliant policies and programs, as well as driving a culture of employee engagement from on-boarding throughout the employee lifecycle.
Our Director of People Ops will be responsible for our organization-wide initiatives to retain key players and incent our team to do great work. This person will lead the design, development and implementation of total rewards along with employee, leadership and organizational development initiatives in a wide variety of areas including, but not limited to: onboarding; performance management; succession planning; engagement surveys; coaching and mentoring programs. This role reports to the Chief People Officer.
You Are ….
- Someone with a history of demonstrated success in several areas - not just HR.
- A highly empathetic HR team leader that grows with the organization.
- A compensation expert and you will ensure we pay fairly and recognize greatness
- A cultural leader. People respect your experience and authority. You are able to build trust and are known for your honesty and integrity.
- Proficient in HR technologies and you're excited to both learn and teach others about best practices
- Someone that systematizes everything. You think about ability to scale with each action. You don’t just fix the issue but you establish long-term processes or systems to make sure the issue doesn’t come back in the future.
- Educated in a quantitative or analytic area and have a keen passion for digesting and learning from what has gone before.
- A real teammate. We’ve all got a million things to do, but you’re happy to help your teammates in areas not typically part of your responsibility.
- Mature enough to work as business partner to the executive team and be respected by them
- Experienced in developing and delivering training programs and content, preferably in a remote environment since so many of our employees are outside our offices
- Quick in your actions and understand that your role is as a service provider. Fast action and responsiveness is what you and your team are known for.
- Not rattled by change. Things get shuffled and priorities change. You understand that. It’s an adventure
- A driver of performance management through better communication, feedback, critique and reviews…. And these processes may differ across the organization
- A morale builder and you keep culture and happiness at the forefront but balance this with business priorities.
- A natural coach and conflict resolver. People come to you with their issues and you create easy solutions. Den mother or company dad, that’s you.
- Responsible for opening international territories (HR, staffing, payroll) and building cultural programs to support global understanding across the organization. This person has a broad interest in being part of an international team and may want to switch countries here and there to become more international
- Excited by our high success in being a diverse organization and you ensure that we only get better and more inclusive through the programs you’ll create.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of progressive experience in several functions in a fast growth tech company
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- An MBA degree. Bachelor’s accepted with healthy quantitative influence
- Experience working in technology total rewards and related equity programs
- Experience in learning & development in a best practice situation
- Understanding, aptitude and interest in analytics