Are you a skilled Django Developer with extensive programming and technical mentorship experience? We’re looking for a skilled Python/Django developer to help our teams build complex web applications with interesting technologies.
As a Lead Python/Django Developer, you will be developing web and mobile applications in Python and Django and mentoring other colleagues as a domain expert.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks with focus on end users with technologies such as Docker, Cloud - AWS (ESB, EB, S3, etc.), NoSQL databases
- Proficient with database fundamentals (PostgreSQL)
- Working in Agile environment
- Able to go the extra mile, benchmark, analyze, implement new technologies
- Helping with problem analysis to build tools to save time
- Participation in development open-source libraries help to community https://github.com/druid
- These are some of the technologies we use: Linux, Celery, Django, Jenkins, Nginx, Git, Bitbucket...
The journey with us:
- We have developed more than 40 digital products/startups with big corporations in the past three years, and worked with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We have also made 5 of our own and spread the shares to people working on these startups, we want to do more of these with you if you are good.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning.
- We also want you to be a straight-up guy/gal we have a no bullshit policy.
- We are very informal, agile and have a really twisted sense of humor (don’t worry you will come to like it…one of us, one of us….).
Here’s what you get:
- New appreciation for 90’s music, house and all sorts of other weird stuff on our #vibes Slack channel.
- You will learn how to build digital products and understand the development end to end.
- In-depth conversations with our Slackbot which has knowledge of the current memes and Red Dwarf trivia.
- Unlimited vacation, as long as you are learning and doing everything agreed, everybody’s happy. Relaxation is necessary ;)
- Working with people who will become more than your coworkers with frequent happy hour drinks and beers (also if you are good in FIFA, you will get schooled on our office Xbox).
- You will have the opportunity to spend time in our NYC office if you become our top talent.
We are pushing the boundaries of web and mobile applications. We like to work on demanding projects which require us to use the experience of hundreds of projects and look for new solutions and use new technologies. The ability to think without limits, agile development and rapid prototyping give us the possibility to develop startups with ease. We've created more than 30 startups in the past 3 years (zonky.cz, lymet.cz, secteno.cz...). Come build with us!