Are you a fan of Cloud solutions and have knowledge in Linux? Would you like to grow together with us? Do you think out of the box? Do you want to join us to build new things?
We would like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience with Linux server administration
- 1+ year experience with cloud computing (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure) or certification
- Knowledge of DevOps principles (IaC, I/P/SaaS, CI/CD, microservices, containers, HA)
- Experience in automation (Terraform / Ansible or similar) and CI/CD (CircleCI or similar)
- At least basic knowledge of container orchestration (Kubernetes / AWS ECS or similar)
- Python and/or Bash
- Networking and security basics
- Be independent and communicative
What’s waiting for you?
- Architecting systems in the cloud
- Working in tight cooperation with development teams
- Configuring and deploying security, logging and monitoring services
- Maintenance of Linux systems
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience automating and streamlining build, test, and deployment phases for continuous integration is welcome
- Experience delivering solutions on cloud platforms including performance, scaling, monitoring is welcome
The journey with us:
- We have developed more than 30 digital products/startups with big corporations in the past three years, and worked with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We have also made 5 of our own and spread the shares to people working on these startups, we want to do more of these with you if you are good.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning.
- We also want you to be a straight up guy/gal we have a no bullshit policy.
- We are very informal, agile and have a really twisted sense of humor (don’t worry you will come to like it…one of us, one of us….).
Here’s what you get:
- New appreciation for 90’s music, house and all sorts of other weird stuff on our #vibes Slack channel.
- You will learn how to build digital products and understand the development end to end.
- In-depth conversations with our Slackbot which has knowledge of the current memes and Red Dwarf trivia.
- Unlimited vacation, as long as you are learning and doing everything agreed, everybody’s happy. Relaxation is necessary ;)
- Working with people who will become more than your coworkers with frequent happy hour drinks and beers (also if you are good in FIFA, you will get schooled on our office Xbox).
- You will have the opportunity to spend time in our NYC office if you become our top talent.
We are pushing the boundaries of web and mobile applications. We like to work on demanding projects which require us to use the experience of hundreds of projects and look for new solutions and use new technologies. The ability to think without limits, agile development and rapid prototyping give us the possibility to develop startups with ease. We've created more than 30 startups in the past 3 years (zonky.cz, kupnajisto.cz, secteno.cz...). Come build with us!